Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 15 - The Light of Realization


On Day 15 I was asked to "realize" that all levels of consciousness are open to me at all times. Meaning - If I'm unhappy, sick, or distressed I can chose a different thought, outlook, feeling, or behavior which intern, will put me on a different level of consciousness.

But what if I get stuck at say, a very low frequency, how do I pull myself out of a negative funk, or a I-can't-believe-they-pulled-out-every-last-kleenex rampage?

Which leads to today's cleansing ritual -

1. Pick 3 sacred and holy frequencies for the foundation of my future.

I picked a) Abundance (for the girl whose ego wants and wants...) b) Open-mindedness (to keep the forgiving and unhooking from my kids business going c) Joy (to free my laughter and encourage adventure)

2. Gather images, prayers, poems, and songs to remind me, inspire me, and evoke my holy frequencies.

For this I gathered a few poems, affirmations, and wrote down a few songs. Then, just for fun, I thought I'd put together a little slide show of the people I love and all that I've been blessed with (to watch when I feel trapped or like I'm missing something). I added the song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". When I checked out my handiwork, I'm telling you, I bawled like a little baby!! I had no idea it was going to affect me so powerfully. I highly recommend this exercise to anyone who ever feels their life is lacking!

No comments: